Eclair Lips Apple Crisp Candle
Regular price $25.00
Who doesn’t love the smell of a freshly baked Apple Crisp? They’re full of warm, buttery apples, brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon. This candle has all that deliciousness, without any of the effort of baking
About our candles
- Hand-poured, 100% soy wax made from soybeans grown in the United States. Soy wax is all-natural, clean burning and comes from renewable resources.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free and paraben free
- Net weight: 165g or 5.5oz
- Burn time of approximately 35 hours
How to use and care for your candle
- Trim your wick to 1/4 inch in length before you light it each and every time
- Aim to burn your candle for approximately 1 to 2 hours each time to melt the wax all the way to the edge of the jar, but don't burn it for more than 4 hours. Lighting your candle for shorter periods might cause tunneling and eventually drown out your wick. To solve this problem, just let your candle burn until the wax melts up to the edges.
- When only 1/2 an inch of wax remains, it's time to stop using your candles and recycle your jar! When your candle is solid and cool, simply fill with boiling water and let sit for about two hours until wax melts and rises to the top. Carefully remove the wick, wash the jar with warm soap and water and voilà!
- Your candle will be hot while burning and should not be moved while the wax is melted. Once you've carefully extinguished it, wait for your candle to re-solidify before touching or moving it.
- Always remain in the room with your candle and never leave it unattended. Keep your candle away from children and pets and anything flammable like paper or drapes.
- Burn your candle in a well-ventilated room, on an even surface that is heat resistant and away from drafts.
- If pieces of wick or other debris fall into the wax, carefully remove them once you've extinguished the flame.
- It's normal for the surface of your candle to be rough or uneven after you burn it - it's a natural property of soy wax
- Does your candle have "wet spots" when you look at the outside of the jar? This is normal too and is caused by temperature changes that make the wax pull away from the glass slightly as it contracts and retracts